JIM BEAM CHANCE TO WIN TRIP TO ABB GRAND FINAL (VIP DOUBLE PASS) PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to AU residents aged 18 years or over. Entrants who enter via an in-store Liquor Barons must be a Liquor Barons rewards member (see below).
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Store (detailed below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entries into the promotion open on 01/10/2023 and close at 11:59pm AEDST on 30/11/2023 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must spend $25 or more in a single transaction on any Jim Beam product in a Participating Store during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Transaction”).
- A Participating Store is any Foodworks, Super Cellar, Little Bottler, Liquor Barons and Liquor Stax store nationally that stocks Jim Beam products and displays advertising for this promotion. If a purchase receipt is not automatically handed to the individual by a member of staff, it is their responsibility to request one.
- To enter, individuals (excluding Liquor Barons customers) must then visit Jimbeampromotions.com.au/ABBGF, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details, upload a copy of their purchase receipt, and submit the fully completed entry form during the Promotional Period. For an automatic entry into the promotion, individuals making their Qualifying Transaction at Liquor Barons must present their rewards card at the time of completing their Qualifying Transaction.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction (regardless of the amount spent in that transaction in excess of $25); and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- Only one (1) prize is permitted per person (excluding SA residents).
- Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the product purchased, the Participating Store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, 3 Amy Close Wyong NSW 2259 on 04/12/2023 at 12:00pm (noon) AEDST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winners will be notified by email and telephone within seven (7) days of the draw and their name will be announced online at Jimbeampromotions.com.au/ABBGF/Winners on 08/12/2023.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries will be divided into five (5) groups depending on the Participating Store at which the entry’s Qualifying Transaction was made, being either Foodworks, Super Cellars, Little Bottler, Liquor Stax or Liquor Barons. The first valid entry drawn from each Participating Store group will each win a trip for two (2) adults to the Australian Boardriders Battle, Surfing Australia Event in Burleigh Heads, QLD valued at up to $5000 depending on point of departure. Prize includes:
- Two (2) x return economy airfares from winner's nearest capital city to Gold Coast, QLD (only provided if winner resides outside of QLD) departing 09/03/2024 and returning 11/03/2024. If the winner is from QLD, then the prize will not include airfares and instead, the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, provide another form of transport to the Gold Coast if the winner is in a remote area or from a significant distance from the Gold Coast;
- Two (2) nights twin share minimum 4star accommodation in Gold Coast, QLD in a twin/double room;
- Return airport to hotel transfers;
- Two tickets to the Australian Boardriders Battle on 09/03/2024 and 10/03/2024 in Burleigh Heads with VIP Passes to the Jim Beam Beach Bar; and
- Lunch provided daily (on a set menu).
- Spending money, additional meals, insurance, transport to and from departure point, additional transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. Prize must be taken to coincide with the Australian Boardriders Battle event with flights departing on 09/03/2024 and is subject to booking and flight availability. Winners and their companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. Winners may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic or any other kind of disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend, substitute or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
NSW Authority TP/02213. ACT Permit TP23/01320 SA Permit No. T23/1030.